If you are having a difficult time searching for the best Rockville Req231, you have landed in the right place. Instead of having to go through numerous reviews online, we have narrowed down the choices for you with this ultimate purchasing guide.
Best Rockville Req231
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output. Dual channel (31 bands per channel). Variable stage low and high cut filters.
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers). 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range. Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB).
- Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Channels: 2 (stereo). Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Bands: 31 per channel.
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB. Input Impedance: 50k ohms. Output Impedance: 600 ohms. Maximum Output Level: +21dBLevel Control: +/- 10 dB. Signal to Noise: >93 dB. Distortion: 0.005%.
- What's in the Box: Matrix Amplifier. Remote. Detachable Rack mount ears. Power Cable. Owners manual. Warranty.
- Features: Rockville ROCK MATRIX 4 Zone 70 Volt Commercial Amplifier. 440 Watts Total RMS @ less than 1 % THD (110 Watts RMS per zone x 4 Zones). Route Any Sources to Any Zones. 4 separate zone output and you can route any source to any zone and also route a microphone input to specific zone(s).
- Supports multi zone installations using 70 volt, 100 volt, 16 ohm, 8 ohm, and 4 ohm speaker set ups. 4 line/mic inputs (2 of the mic inputs have selectable phantom power for condenser mics). 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets). Built in 1w monitor speaker allows you to listen to playback on any zone. 100 volt RMS Power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS. 70 volt RMS Power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS. 4 ohm RMS power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS.
- 8 ohm RMS power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS. 16 ohm RMS power: 4 x 110 Watts RMS. Built in Bluetooth 5.0 chip allows audio streaming with matrix assigning to any zone(s). USB input to play audio stored on a thumb drive with matrix assigning to any zone(s) (32gb max). SD card slot to play music stored on an SD Card with matrix assigning to any zone(s) (32gb max). Separate volume control for MIC1/LINE1, MIC2/LINE2, MIC3/Line3,MIC4/LINE4/MP3 inputs.
- BASS and Tremble controls. Built in limiter and clipping indicator. MIC 1 priority button will lower the music when talking into the mic when priority is activated. 6 segments signal level indication (-10dB, -6dB, -3dB, 0dB, limit, clip). Built in fan cooling system keeps component cool at all times. Built in fire input will override the system when activated in case of emergencies. Siren output allows you to connect a siren that would get activated in case of an emergency.
6 used from $65.43
- Rockville RKI65BT Dual UHF Wireless Microphone w/ Karaoke Interface+Mic Mixer. Connects to any home audio receiver, television iPads, computers, and more. Bluetooth input. 3.5 mm aux input.
- Optical input. Coaxial input. ¼” TS mix output Output passes through the signal of all the mics, as well as any input device. 3.5 mm aux output passes through the signal of all the mics, as well as any input.
- 2 UHF wireless microphones with 8 switchable frequencies. Each mic has a nice heavy feel to it and has a digital display making it easy to switch frequencies. Adjustable echo level. Adjustable tone control. Adjustable music input volume.
- Independent adjustable Mic levels. Wireless frequency range:. Mic A: 556.1 558.4 560.7 562.2 564.5 566.8 568.3 570.6. Mic B: 574.1 576.4 578.7 580.2 582.5 584.8 586.3 588.6.
- Number of channels: 8. THD: 0.5%. Signal/Noise ratio: 90dB. Frequency response : 30 Hz - 18kHz ±3dB. Operating range: 200 Feet. Transmitting Power: 10dBm. Power Supply: 3V (2 AA Batt). 100-240V compatible with included micro USB power cable (5 feet)
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville RCS180-6 180 Watt 6 Zone 70v Commercial/Restaurant Amplifier/Bluetooth. (16) Rockville CCL6T White 70V 6" Commercial Ceiling Speakers 4 Restaurant/Office. Includes: Amplifier. Remote. Rack mount ears. Power Cable. FM Radio antenna. Owners manual. Warranty. Applications: Restaurant. Bar. Caf. School. Lounge. Home (Multi-zone, Multi-room). Office. Warehouse. Features:
- Rockville RCS180-6350 Watt commercial/restaurant amplifier 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver. Capable of 70 volt, 100 volt, 8ohm, and 4 ohm. 70/100 volt RMS Power: 184 Watts. 4-16 ohm binding post speaker output. 6-Zones of speaker outputs - each zone has a separate volume control. 70 and 100 volt binding post outputs for single zone playback of all 180 watts. Built in Bluetooth audio streaming. FM radio tuner
- USB input to play audio stored on a thumb drive (32gb max). SD card slot to play music stored on an SD Card (32gb max). Separate volume control for MIC1, MIC2, MIC3, MP3, LINE1, LINE 2, and MP3. Echo control for the mic inputs with speed and repeat adjustments. Built in clipping limiter to protect the amp and speakers. BASS and Treble control. Chime button for making announcements. Top quality aluminum panel with industrial grade knobs. 5 segments signal level indication
- Built in cooling system keeps component cool at all times. (2) Sets RCA AUX inputs. (3) Mic inputs. RCA Line output. 100V speaker red positive speaker output terminal. 70V speaker red positive speaker output terminal. 8 Ohm red positive speaker output terminal. Shared negative speaker output terminal. Specifications: Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz. A Weighted Signal to Noise (@ 1W) -68.1dBA. A Weighted Signal to Noise (referenced to full 4 ohm power) -89.2dBA
- Frequency response: 49Hz to 14.9 Khz. Frequency Response VS THD+M (worst case across normal bandwidth 1W @ 8 Ohms: 0.89%. Weight: 22.7lbs. Dimensions: 19 x 16 x 4 inches. 70V Power Options: 10w (White). 5w (Green). 2.5w (Red). Features: (16) Rockville CCL6T White 70V 6" Commercial Ceiling Speakers. Perfect for PA announcements or background music or any other applications where you want many speakers installed. Transformer with terminals for 10 Watts, 5 watts, or 2.5 watts
- Features:. 500 x 2 Peak @ 4 Ohm. 150 x 2 RMS @ 4 Ohm. 100 x 2 RMS @ 8 Ohm. A and B parallel speaker outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire). Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range.
- USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive (32gb max). SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card (32gb max). Mic line input mixer: volume, balance, echo, and 3 band EQ . Music input mixer: volume, balance, and 3 band EQ .
- Full controls over echo effects: volume, 2 band echo EQ, repeat, and delay parameters. Selectable mono/stereo echo effect. Dual 7 band master EQ (left/right). Master volume control. Master mic volume control.
- Remote control for USB/SD playback and Bluetooth Full function. Built in pre-amplifier. Built in quiet cooling fan. Digital VFD display. Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications. Rugged metal housing .
- Precision tuning with high quality professional potentiometers and knobs. 115V/230V switchable for worldwide use. Unit weight: 14 lbs (6.35). Shipping weight: 16.2 lbs (7.35 kg). Unit dimensions: 13" x 5" x 1"
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville RAM15BT 15" Rechargeable Powered 800W PA DJ Speaker, 2 Mics, Bluetooth, (1) Rockville RVES05 Black Heavy Duty Tripod Pole-Mount DJ PA Speaker Stand
- Features of RAM15BT: 15" Amplified Portable Pro Audio Speaker, Power Ratings: 800 Watts Peak Power, 400 Watts Program Power, 200 Watts RMS, Built-In USB (2.0)/SD/MMC/MP3 Inputs w/LCD Display (supports MP3, WMA, WAV), Built-In FM Radio Tuner, High Power Class A/B Amplifier, BlueTooth Pairing from External Music Source, TWS - True Wireless Stereo allows you to link 2 RAM speakers together wirelessly in stereo, 5 Band Equalizer, AUX RCA Line In/RCA Line Out, 1 Mic Input (XLR), 1 Mic Input (1/4")
- Wireless VHF Mic Capability with 2 Wireless VHF Mics Included, Microphone Range - 114 Ft., Built-In 12V-9AH Battery for Portability, Speaker can play for 4-8 hours per charge depending on volume level, Optional External Battery Connection for Extended Play Time, AC Power Input with Built-in Battery Charger, Built-In Wheels and Carry Handles for Easy Transport, 80oz Magnet Motor Structure, 4 Ohm 2" KSV High Power Voice Coil, 34mm, 8 Ohm Titanium Diaphragm Tweeter, Unit Weight 49lbs
- Features of T-SS18: Rockville RVES05 Adjustable Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stand, (1) Stand included, Adjustable Height, Steel Construction with Nylon Clutch and Base, Black Color, Weight Capacity: 100 lbs, Adjustable Height Range: 71 inches, Base spread: 0-23 inches, Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches, Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Features of RG212CA v2: Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12" Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure, Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs, Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz, Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced, 2000 Watts Peak power output, 500 Watts RMS, 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer, Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement, 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap, Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Laminated Rubber Surround, High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure, Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure, 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil, 8 mm Washer & Yoke Plates, 13.6 mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max, 40 oz. Magnet, Slim Vented MDF Enclosure Design, Impedance: 4-ohms, Frequency response: 30Hz-500Hz, SPL @ 1w/1m: 89dB, Dimensions: 29.52" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth, Unit Weight: 40.12 Lbs
- Amp Features: Built-in 500 Watts RMS / 2000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier, 2 Ohm stable amplifier, Class D amplifier, Extruded aluminum heatsink stays cool even at high volumes, 200mV – 5V Variable Input Level
- 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-200Hz, Low Level RCA Inputs, Remote level attenuation: 0 to -32.2 dB, 3.7 second turn on delay, High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense, RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote
- Rockville BEST PACK 60 (6) White Battery Wash Lights+Wireless DMX+Charging Case
- Includes: (6) Best Par 60 Lights. Charging flight case. (6) Remotes. (6) brackets. (6) Power cables
- 100% true wireless! Built in 2. 4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires. Built in rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in making your setup 100% wireless. Light Source: 9 LEDs / 6 Watts each LED. Each LED is a 6-in-1 RGBWA+UV (RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER + ULTRA VIOLET).
- DMX control: 6 or 10 channels. DMX input and output (3 pin). 50, 000 hours life expectancy. IRC wireless remote control included. Super bright: 6500 lux @1m (way brighter than others on the market). Large color 4-digit digital LCD display for easy color mixing and operating. Our interface is the easiest to use on the market.
- Built in high quality wheels come pre-assembled. Easily transports up to 6 lights. Fits lights up to 5” depth x 9” wide. Includes foam inserts to fit lights that are smaller. Each compartment comes with 2 pieces of foam. Compartment to store power cables. 6 individual internal outlets. Case is stackable. Protects your fixtures during transportation with foam padding and foam inserts.
- Rockville RPM80BT 2400w Powered 8 Channel Mixer/Amplifier w/Bluetooth/EQ/Effects
- Features of RPM80BT: Rockville RPM80BT 2400w Powered 8 Channel Mixer/Amplifier with Bluetooth/EQ/Effects. RMS Power Output:. .250w x 2 @ 8 Ohm.
- Peak Power Output:. .1200w x 2. Built in Bluetooth with long range and great sound quality. Individual Volume, Reverb, Bass, and Treble controls.
- Adjustable effects: Echo and delay,5 band EQ. USB Input. MP3 Volume control. AUX volume control. Master volume control. 8 balanced XLR inputs. 8 1/4” TRS inputs. 1 RCA AUX input.
- 1 ¼” master line input. ¼” line output for adding a subwoofer or more amplifiers or powered speakers. 1 RCA Rec output. 1 1/4” Effect loop input/output. Amplified speaker outputs: ¼” TS (8-ohm). +48V phantom power. Fan Vent Cooling System. Dimensions: 19.7” x 11.8” x 7.2”. Weight: 24 lbs.
- Rockville REQ42-B Black 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer.19" Rack Mountable
- Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands)
- Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control
- RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch
- RCA Stereo Record Output. Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack
However, you should invest in research because it could potentially affect your whole buying process. Here is what you need to ask yourself first:
• What is your budget? Each product comes with its own unique price. Therefore, it is essential that you consider what you have before looking at the products. You could have a fixed or flexible budget.
• Maintenance: Will your Rockville Req231 require upkeep costs and maintenance, or is the purchase your final cost.
• Online or offline: Know whether you want to buy Rockville Req231 online or offline. Additionally, find out the best places to purchase your product.
The questions above are essential because you will be confused with numerous products from different brands if you decide to do otherwise. Once you know the specific expectations, you can proceed to check the advantages and disadvantages of every product. You must also know where to find reliable information about Rockville Req231.
Best sources of research
Currently, the best source of information is online. All you have to do is google the word Rockville Req231 and go through the best marketplaces selling products online. Seek to learn the prices and specifications for each product. YouTube videos are also excellent sources of information where you can see the functionality.
What are the pros of buying products online?
Buying your products online has numerous benefits and is more accessible than going physically to the store. Here are some of the advantages:
• Best price: Buying things from online stores eliminates intermediaries who affect the price to your disadvantage. You also get to compare prices easily or get coupons and better deals from platforms such as Amazon.
• Reliability: You will get your product from a site that has long been known to provide better products and deliver them as agreed.
• Credibility: You have access to customer reviews that reveal which seller or product is authentic. Those with higher ratings are trustworthy.
• Huge selection: Once you type the product’s name, you have numerous results, each with its own specifications. You can then go through comfortably to find the best Rockville Req231.
Even after research, you can find it challenging to reach a final decision. Here are a few factors to consider:
• Price: Find the best deal in terms of price and shipping costs.
• Brand: Even though renowned brands charge relatively higher prices, it does not mean
that they are the better choice.
• Function: Check the specifications and choose what best serves your need.
• Customer reviews: Customers who have bought and used a specific product before will give you insight into functionality and quality.
Research is the key to finding the best product and deals. Therefore, ensure that you take your time to understand each one following this guide. We wish you the best of luck when making your choice.
4squarereview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.