If you are having a difficult time searching for the best Focusing Rail For Macro Photography, you have landed in the right place. Instead of having to go through numerous reviews online, we have narrowed down the choices for you with this ultimate purchasing guide.
Best Focusing Rail For Macro Photography
- Precisely adjust the position of your camera when shooting macro photography
- The perfect companion for the NiSi Close Up Lens
- Length of rail: 180mm. Adjustment range: 160mm
- Four detachable foot nails allow the use of the rail directly on the tabletop.
- Ergonomically designed quick-release plate: easy to lock and release.
- DURABLE IN USE: The rail adopts durable metal slider, and a geared drive system which enhances accuracy; Positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus
- 4-DIRECTION SLIDING: It can be adjusted in 4 directions with 2 rails: forward, backward, left and right (Front-Back Movement Distance: Max 2.56inches/6.5cm; Left-right Movement Distance: Max. 2.95inches/7.5cm); Precise camera-to-subject focusing; Kindly please tighten the knobs after you adjust to keep the camera from slightly moving after you have set it up
- PROVIDE EXTREME FOCUSING: Speed of adjustment of the rail greatly with 2 knobs; There are 8 pieces hexagon screws, which can be adjusted with the included wrench to control the sliding friction.; Focusing rails are essential accessories for macro photography, which requires precise distance modifications and a steady hand, as well as other situations where accurate camera positioning is crucial
- COMPATIBILITY: The rail is equipped with an integrated Arca-type compatible QR clamp and an included Arca-type plate. The plate uses a 1/4inches screw mount compatible with Canon Sony Pentax Nikon Olympus Samsung and most cameras. The rail can also be mounted on most tripods by utilizing the bottom 1/4inches and 3/8inches tripod mounting threads
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT STRONG: A durable aluminum construction provides smooth operation for extended use and keeps the unit lightweight at only 1.3 lb/600grams. The load capacity of the rail slider can reach 22pounds/10 kilograms
1 used from $31.06
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- above to make sure this fits.
- This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras and is compatible with most Nikon, Minolta and Pentax macro and EOS bellows, macro shot extension tubes, or macro lenses such as the Canon FD and FL .
- Smooth rack and pinion movement provides extremely fine focusing adjustments.
- Wormdrive Fine-tuning of Screw rod Its ability to make small incremental adjustments is ideal for close-up work, tilt-shift or macro-photography.
- The FM-160 Macro Focusing Rail from Haoge is a macro stage designed for precise camera alignment.
- The rail is also equipped with an integrated Arca-type compatible quick release clamp and Arca-type dovetail groove for mounting on Arca-type compatible heads and accessories.
- Ideal for Macro photography, Focus stacking and can be used as a nodal slide for panorama shooting.Material: aluminium
- Turn the knob one circle, and the clamp moves 4MM .
- The main body of this improved macro focusing rail slider is made of Aviation Aluminum, CNC precisely machined, surface anodized; the max size with knob is about 203mm long, 106mm wide, and 34mm high, net weight is about 420g;
- Two same macro focusing rail sliders can be combined together to form 90 degrees, becoming a 4-way macro focusing rail slider, and providing a vertical moving distance of about 118mm and horizontal moving distance of about 118mm, better for macro shooting. Please check the Ninth Photo for reference;
- The close-up shooting head with stainless steel gear spiral zoom lever, stainless steel clutch, intermeshing helical power transmission, can move back and forth in precise mm distance for micro-adjustment focusing, convenient for close-up photography of micro object, the tested maximum horizontal load weight is about 3.4kg;
- The width of the clamp on the close-up shooting slider is about 73mm, with spirit level, Arca-Swiss / RRS standard fit; the slider is about 150mm long, bottom is designed with quick release plate structure of Arca-Swiss / RRS standard fit;
- The macro focusing rail slider compatible with Arca-Swiss / RRS / KIRK / WIMBERLEY / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / KANGRINPOCHE / BENRO/SIRUI / MARSACE quick release plate and ballhead of Arca-Swiss / RRS standard fit; suitable for iShoot IS-JZ30 / IS-JZ50 / IS-JZ64 / IS-QJ58 / IS-QJ64 / IS-JZ60BK / IS-JZ70BK / IS-JZ80BK.
- Weight: 279g.
- Dimensions: 12 x 39 x 113mm
- Material: aluminium
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Made of metal, durable and solid; Metal construction for higher durability, assures years of corrosion and abrasion-resistant operaton
- DESIGNE: The Macro Focusing Rail Slider Plate Precision focusing through a 115mm adjustment range, With two Control knob can be convenient to Manual regulation, Helping to achieve exacting camera-to-subject distance
- FLEXIBILITY: The Rail is driven by a knob-controlled worm gear and index scales£¬which are printed on both sides of the rail in millimeters for consistency
- COMPATIBILITY: 48mm diameter metal thumbwheel with 1/4 inch Screw, Cameras can be mounted on top of the rail,The Base is a 38mm-wide Arca-type plate,with a 3/8 inch Bottom Screw Thread, You can attach it to your tripod,Ballhead
- Standard: Compatible with Arca-Swiss RRS Standard
- Precise Camera-to-Subject Focusing
- 4-Way Adjustments
- Integrated Arca-Type Quick Release
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Macro shooting accomplishes precise focus and steady adjustment, Double macro head realize three-dimension adjustment.Precise adjustment of the camera position
- Each turn of the knob moves head 14mm. It can adjust swiftly and also minitrim in 1mm.
- GRADUATION:±90mm（180mm） Net Weight:0.9LB, MATERIAL:Aluminum, SIZE:211×59×42mm
- Sandblasting anodized oxidation technique, All-metal structure with Aluminum alloy 6061
- Precise camera-to-subject focusing, ideal for macro photography
- Durable aluminum construction
- Equipped with two 6.3" (16cm) rails, allows movement of camera in four directions: right, left, forward and backward
- Includes an Arca Swiss quick release plate so that you can attach to your camera and then mount your camera on the top of the focusing rail
- Compatible with most tripod heads via the 1/4"-20 female thread and dovetail mount on the base, can be mounted directly into an Arca-Swiss Type quick release clamp without a quick release plate.
However, you should invest in research because it could potentially affect your whole buying process. Here is what you need to ask yourself first:
• What is your budget? Each product comes with its own unique price. Therefore, it is essential that you consider what you have before looking at the products. You could have a fixed or flexible budget.
• Maintenance: Will your Focusing Rail For Macro Photography require upkeep costs and maintenance, or is the purchase your final cost.
• Online or offline: Know whether you want to buy Focusing Rail For Macro Photography online or offline. Additionally, find out the best places to purchase your product.
The questions above are essential because you will be confused with numerous products from different brands if you decide to do otherwise. Once you know the specific expectations, you can proceed to check the advantages and disadvantages of every product. You must also know where to find reliable information about Focusing Rail For Macro Photography.
Best sources of research
Currently, the best source of information is online. All you have to do is google the word Focusing Rail For Macro Photography and go through the best marketplaces selling products online. Seek to learn the prices and specifications for each product. YouTube videos are also excellent sources of information where you can see the functionality.
What are the pros of buying products online?
Buying your products online has numerous benefits and is more accessible than going physically to the store. Here are some of the advantages:
• Best price: Buying things from online stores eliminates intermediaries who affect the price to your disadvantage. You also get to compare prices easily or get coupons and better deals from platforms such as Amazon.
• Reliability: You will get your product from a site that has long been known to provide better products and deliver them as agreed.
• Credibility: You have access to customer reviews that reveal which seller or product is authentic. Those with higher ratings are trustworthy.
• Huge selection: Once you type the product’s name, you have numerous results, each with its own specifications. You can then go through comfortably to find the best Focusing Rail For Macro Photography.
Even after research, you can find it challenging to reach a final decision. Here are a few factors to consider:
• Price: Find the best deal in terms of price and shipping costs.
• Brand: Even though renowned brands charge relatively higher prices, it does not mean
that they are the better choice.
• Function: Check the specifications and choose what best serves your need.
• Customer reviews: Customers who have bought and used a specific product before will give you insight into functionality and quality.
Research is the key to finding the best product and deals. Therefore, ensure that you take your time to understand each one following this guide. We wish you the best of luck when making your choice.
4squarereview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.