If you are having a difficult time searching for the best Epicenter Control Knob, you have landed in the right place. Instead of having to go through numerous reviews online, we have narrowed down the choices for you with this ultimate purchasing guide.
Best Epicenter Control Knob
- Bass Restoration Processor (Black), Included ACR-1 Remote Level Control & 20' RJ-14 Cable
- Patented Bass Maximizer - Increases Bass Response from Your System
- 2-Channel Preamp Inputs and Outputs
- Para-Bass Controls Adjust Center-Frequency and Width of Bass Processing
- Fixed Subsonic Filter (33 Hz, 12/dB octave)
- Configurable as 6/5/4/3/2 channel amplifier
- 6 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms - 6 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged - AccuBASS Processing
- MILCTM Maximum Input Level Control - GTO Signal Sense - 6 preamp inputs
- 3-way Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers - 2 assignable preamp outputs - PFM Subsonic Filter
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: LC7i six channel active line converter, ACR-1 dash remote for low frequency output level control, and Car Toys bottle opener keychain. Car Toys is a USA AudioControl Authorized Retailer and MECP-certified full service installer (installation NOT included). Manufacturer warranty.
- LC7I FEATURES - Six channels of active speaker level inputs – accepts up to 400 watts per channel, Patent Pending AccuBASS circuitry,Optional ACR-1 Remote allows for user control of the subwoofer level, Internal Channel Summing – For interfacing with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers, GTO (Great Turn-On) Circuit – Powers up the LC7i when it detects signal on the speaker, level input, Output level control, Compact chassis allowing for ease of installation
- LC7I SPECIFICATIONS: Specifications of LC7i: Inputs: Speaker Level Inputs: 3 (6 channels), Maximum Input (speaker level): 400W per channel at 4O, Input Impedance: 20kO, Outputs: Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels), Maximum Output Level: 8.5Vrms, Output Gain: ±12dB, Output Impedance: 150O, Performance: Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%, Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- LC7I PERFORMANCE: Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% / Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz // LC7I WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS: Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg) / Dimensions: 7.5”W x 4.7”D x 1.2”H
- INCLUDED REMOTE CONTROL: Remote In, 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on), General: Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching, Current Draw: 350mA, Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A, Weights & dimensions: Dimensions: 7.5”W x 4.7”D x 1.2”H, Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Remote Amplifier Level Controller for SKv1 Amplifier Series
- Allows You To Adjust Your Bass Level Quickly and in the Most Ideal Location
- Compatible with the SKv1-800.1D, SKv1-1200.1D, SKv1-1500.1D, SKv1-2500.1D, SKv1-3500.1D, and SKv1-4500.1D
- Includes Bass Knob and Wire
- Authentic and High Quality Product
- This wired remote (ACR-3) allows you to easily change the input source, adjust the auxiliary input volume, and adjust the output level of channel 4 (often used for a subwoofer) of the AudiControl LC8i. The remote is designed to be dash mounted, within reach of the driver; it can be mounted under the dash with the supplied bracket, or the bracket can be removed and the knob and LED can be custom mounted through the dash. Pressing the knob engages the auxiliary input.
- Compatible with: LC8i 8-channel line converter, DQ-61 factory sound processor, DQDX digital signal processor, D-4.800 4-channel amp and DSP, D-6.1200 6-channel amp and DSP, DM-608, DM81 digital signal processors, & The Epicenter Amplifiers.
- Mounting Options: The dash control may be mounted under the dash using its own bracket or through a custom hold in the dash. It should be within reach of the driver and in a spot where the LED is plainly visible
- Bracket Installation: The dash control mounts with two screws, which attach to the underside of the dashboard. Slide under the dash and place the dash control in its mounting position, mark the two mounting holes, drill pilot holes, and secure with two screws.
- Custom Installation: For that custom, finished look, the dash control can be flush mounted directly on the dash-board (or anywhere else). Disassemble the dash control from the mounting bracket. Start by pushing the LED from its holder followed by removing the circuit board and rotary control from the bracket. Drill a 9/32" hole in the dashboard for the control along with a 1/8" hole for the lock tab and a 13/54" hold for the LED holder. Reassemble the dash control components on the dashboard.
1 used from $79.99
- Bass Reconstruction Processor
- Selectable grounding mode (balanced, unbalanced)
- LED Bass maximizer indicators
- Light-up display for easy viewing
- Output Level: 13.5 volt
- Digital Bass Driver with Dash Mount Remote Bass Control
- Bass restoration circuit accurately recreates and injects low frequency information back into the signal path
- Bass equalization circuit contours the restored bass to your speaker subwoofers
- Bass maximizer indicator has 2 LED Indicators that flashes when the bass maximization circuit is activated
- PFM Subsonic filter switch to protect your subwoofers and fine tune the bass response of any system
- SIGNAL PROCESSOR BASS BOOSTER: XV-BXP-SUB digital bass booster helps you control the amount of bass in your sound system for maximum music enjoyment; (L x W x H): 7.48 x 5.53 x 1.26 inches
- DASH-MOUNTED KNOB: Dash-mount bass knob allows you to fine-tune your low notes
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 15-volt RMS max with 13.5-volt peak output max; High headroom pulse width modulated (PWM) power supply; Draws 150 milliamps of power; Recommended to wire with a 3-amp fuse
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE & IMPEDANCE: 10K-ohm input impedance and 150-ohm output impedance; 0 hertz to 100-kilohertz frequency response
- NOISE SPECIFICATIONS: Total harmonic distortion is 0.003 percent; Signal to noise ratio: -130 decibels; Balanced input noise rejection: less than 60 decibels
- The Epicenter Plus bass restorer
- DQL-8 line output converter
- LCQ-1 6-channel processor
- LC7 line converter .This item ONLY works with the LC7, DQL-8 and the LCQ-1.
- 20' cable and mounting plate included
However, you should invest in research because it could potentially affect your whole buying process. Here is what you need to ask yourself first:
• What is your budget? Each product comes with its own unique price. Therefore, it is essential that you consider what you have before looking at the products. You could have a fixed or flexible budget.
• Maintenance: Will your Epicenter Control Knob require upkeep costs and maintenance, or is the purchase your final cost.
• Online or offline: Know whether you want to buy Epicenter Control Knob online or offline. Additionally, find out the best places to purchase your product.
The questions above are essential because you will be confused with numerous products from different brands if you decide to do otherwise. Once you know the specific expectations, you can proceed to check the advantages and disadvantages of every product. You must also know where to find reliable information about Epicenter Control Knob.
Best sources of research
Currently, the best source of information is online. All you have to do is google the word Epicenter Control Knob and go through the best marketplaces selling products online. Seek to learn the prices and specifications for each product. YouTube videos are also excellent sources of information where you can see the functionality.
What are the pros of buying products online?
Buying your products online has numerous benefits and is more accessible than going physically to the store. Here are some of the advantages:
• Best price: Buying things from online stores eliminates intermediaries who affect the price to your disadvantage. You also get to compare prices easily or get coupons and better deals from platforms such as Amazon.
• Reliability: You will get your product from a site that has long been known to provide better products and deliver them as agreed.
• Credibility: You have access to customer reviews that reveal which seller or product is authentic. Those with higher ratings are trustworthy.
• Huge selection: Once you type the product’s name, you have numerous results, each with its own specifications. You can then go through comfortably to find the best Epicenter Control Knob.
Even after research, you can find it challenging to reach a final decision. Here are a few factors to consider:
• Price: Find the best deal in terms of price and shipping costs.
• Brand: Even though renowned brands charge relatively higher prices, it does not mean
that they are the better choice.
• Function: Check the specifications and choose what best serves your need.
• Customer reviews: Customers who have bought and used a specific product before will give you insight into functionality and quality.
Research is the key to finding the best product and deals. Therefore, ensure that you take your time to understand each one following this guide. We wish you the best of luck when making your choice.
4squarereview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.